Skip to Content
The basic version of 3TH30 contactor relay has 4 poles which can be extended up to 8 poles using auxiliary contact blocks which can be snapped-on. These relays are commonly used in control circuit for multiplication of signal contacts.
• High reliability ( Double Break Parallel Bridge contacts)
• PLC compatible (5mA at 17V DC)
• Higher mechanical and electrical life helps in reducing life cycle costs
• SIGUT Termination –saves wiring time
• Positively driven operation ensures high operator safety even during abnormal condition