Skip to Content
Sanjeevan mobile clinic addresses the need of accessible and affordable primary health care. Its focus is on community outreach, health promotion, preventive education and curative services.
Sanjeevan has an array of diagnostic aids, including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography & electrocardiogram equipment, examination room, room for developing X-ray images & as a viewing room for health education films, and operates independently with its own power generator.
Area of operations:
• Two mobile clinics are deployed under the Corporate Citizenship Initiative
• One at North India based out of Gurgaon, Haryana
• One at East India based out of Madhepura, Bihar
• Community accessing primary health services
• Increased in knowledge on health & hygiene related issues & Govt schemes
• Improvement in health status of pregnant & lactating mothers
• Improvement in government health delivery system
• Support in addressing UN Millennium Development Goals